Our financial advice is individually tailored and depends on you and your planning needs. During our introductory meeting we will identify the topics you would like discuss and the specific tasks you would like accomplish. After an initial review of your circumstances, a work plan and fee range will be provided. Typically, there is no charge for a portion of the first introductory meeting.
- Portfolio Review - Evaluate your portfolio for investment style, real rate of return over inflation, risk or volatility level and suitability. This analysis can be combined with Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) or Prudent Investor Act analysis. ($2,200-$5,500)
- Financial Blueprint - Examine your specific financial issues, personal values and quantify goals through an individualized plan. This blueprint includes portfolio review and design, educational needs analysis, retirement needs analysis, gifting strategies and implementation strategies. Alternative scenarios will be presented illustrating the impact of different retirement ages, spending levels or portfolio returns. ($3,200 - $4,500)
- Divorce / Property Settlement - Analyze assets for property division and cash flow, advise on retirement plans and pensions, advocate for a fair setttlement, portfolio planning and retirement plan consultation and other advice as needed. ($3,700-$5,000)
- Hourly Consultation - ($200-300 per hour)
- Portfolio Management - Portfolio reviews and performance reports, financial and tax planning, and ongoing client consultations. (0.95% of assets per year on first $1,000,000, 0.60% on remaining balance, $4,000 annual minimum fee. Fees may vary for larger portfolios and charitable work.)