Portfolio Review ($2,200-$5,500)
Your existing investments will be independently evaluated to determine whether your portfolio is consistent with your long term financial objectives. Specificially, we will examine:
- expected real rates of return over inflation;
- level of risk or volatility, sample graph showing impact of asset allocation;
- management expenses;
- investment style;
- tax efficiency;
- suitability issues such as investment time horizon, risk tolerance, diversification, experience with investments, and other personal factors.
We also encourage you to attend our in-house presentations on investment decision-making.
Financial Blueprint ($3,200 - $4,500)
In addition to the work done in the portfolio review, we will work with you to develop a complete retirement strategy consistent with your goals, financial resources, realistic real rates of return over inflation, and long term outlook. Alternative scenarios will be presented illustrating the impact of different retirement ages, spending levels or portfolio returns. This is our most comprehensive offering for hourly consulting. The final report covers several topics including:
- Portfolio Planning - Personalized observations of your current portfolio, including a detailed snapshot of your investment holdings; an examination of your portfolio's risk (volatility) and return; and recommendations for changes in the investments and asset allocation and other financial issues.
- Retirement Projections
with alternate fact scenarios
- Individualized assumptions - customized assumptions to project different saving and spending levels, rate of return, gift giving, inheritances, tax changes and retirement ages;
- Detailed analysis of your income, expenses and net worth in different retirement scenarios, sample graph showing impact of alternate assumptions;
- Monte Carlo analysis - creates simluations to examine the overall probability of achieving your goals.
- Education Needs Analysis - outlines the current and future educational funding needs for primary, secondary and higher education.
- Cost Analysis - tax basis report that examines your gains and losses to establish potential tax consequences from long- or short-term capital gain sales; portfolio expense analysis that calculates your current annual portfolio managment costs.
- Other financial planning topics personalized to your specific needs. Topics may include Prudent Investor Analysis, Estate Tax Overview, and Survivor Capital Analysis.
These advisory services do not include the ongoing monitoring, review or surveillance of investments or other assets, except as related to the annual review or specific requests. If you would prefer ongoing monitoring please see our portfolio management services.
Divorce / Property Settlement
Analyze assets for property division and cash flow, advise on retirement plans and pensions, advocate for a fair setttlement, portfolio planning and retirement plan consultation and other advice as needed.