At Silver Oak Advisory Group, we believe that each person/every family can benefit from sound financial planning, no matter their age or net worth. We offer hourly consultations so our advice can remain objective and impartial.
Silver Oak Advisory Group is uniquely qualified to advise:
- Busy professionals without time or inclination to organize or manage their financial matters or investments;
- Individuals and trustees needing a second opinion about a portfolio's investments or its asset allocation;
- People looking for a long term family advisor as part of their team;
- Individuals receiving "sudden money" due to inheritance, divorce or financial success.
Silver Oak's investment philosophy, Prudent Investing with Care and Skill, is built upon these principles:
- Don't take more risk than necessary to meet your goals.
- Each client deserves an individually tailored portfolio that considers her or his unique objectives, circumstances, risk tolerance, tax situation, preferences, social values, and other personal factors.
- Education on fundamental principles of investment decision-making and ongoing coaching on financial matters is critical and will be offered to each client.
- Reduction of investment risk will be pursued through efficiently designed portfolios that are broadly diversified across asset groups.
- The portfolio design must be maintained over time, and attention must also be paid to factors such as trading costs, mutual fund management fees, timing of tax liabilities, retirement plan distribution strategies.