New client forms:
- About how much do you spend a month, after taxes? Are there any additional expenses you anticipate before retirement? Such expenses could include children's education, home purchase or remodel, travel, or purchase of new cars.
- How much do you save a year? Include personal savings as well as your own and your employer's contributions to retirement plans, profit-sharing plans, and deferred compensation.
- Investment accounts. Latest copies of all investment accounts. Include all retirement plan accounts, profit-sharing plans, stock options, deferred compensation, annuities, and life insurance cash values. Cost basis on taxable investments, if available.
- Pension information. If you will be receiving a pension from your employer, please bring any statements which show your account balance or estimated benefit, as well as plan information which tells how your retirement benefit is calculated. If you are a member of PERS, please bring in your latest year-end statement, as well as any benefit estimates you have received.
- Tax returns. A copy of your latest tax returns (federal and state, if any).
- Mortgage. The amount of your mortgage payment (not including taxes or insurance), interest rate, and when it will be paid off.
- Social Security. Your Social Security estimate of benefits statement, if received within the last 18 months.
- Earned income. If you are employed, your most recent pay stub.
- Trusts. If you have any trusts, please bring in the trust documents.
- Insurance. Insurance policies, if you have questions about insurance coverage.